Omnia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App for Omnia #36728075

2 posters

Go down

App for Omnia #36728075 Empty App for Omnia #36728075

Post  StrangeFinger Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:16 pm

Nickname MAX main toon is MaxwellSmartt

Secret Society Templar (have 2 other toons in other factions)

Dimension (Huldra)

Gaming style (PvE, PvP, RP) mostly PvE

Where are you from? New Hampshire USA

Age? over the hill Retired

Type of player (casual, hardcore etc.) Obcessive Complusive but not hardcore

What role do you plan on playing (heal/tank/dps/) was suppose to be Healer but doing mostly DPS so Leech Healer I guess on Main

Previous MMOs? Age of Conan; SWTOR; LotRO; and other failed ones :-(

What days, and what hours do you normally play? I'm retired so any where from 7am-4am EST USA

Are you able to attend mumble (same av ventrilo/teamspeak)? You don't need a mic as long as you are able to hear what's being said.
Yessum me speakum when i pressy button to talky (prefer that cause I dont touch type)

Are you interested in doing raids? yes

Anything else you would like us to know? I'm a cross between Don Rickles & Rodney DangerField so watch it!! typically smart allecky American (1/2 Danish 1/2 French; born in Germany (geez everthings against me!!). I swear too, so I shut off voice activation, sometimes!! :-p

StrangeFinger

Antall Innlegg : 4

Back to top Go down

App for Omnia #36728075 Empty Re: App for Omnia #36728075

Post  Leffix Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:13 pm

Everything looks good, except the fact that you're not from Europe. So I don't know if you will be able to play at the same time as we do. I made an event calender, so you can see if these hours match the hours you play at. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=play+times&iso=20121206T18&p1=2587&ah=5

That is our peak gaming hours anyway.
Leffix
Leffix
Admin

Antall Innlegg : 46

https://omnia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  StrangeFinger Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:44 pm

I guess you missed the fact that I'm retired and I don't sleep from 12 noon my time to 5pm as indicated by your supplied Time Schedule equllivant table.

To discount USA players because of time difference is moot for me since I don't work anymore. I'm finding a more enjoyable playfield with Europeans since I'm 65 years old and usually quite "sleepy" if I play with a USA based group in their "prime" time of later evenings because I play ALL DAY. Laughing .

What I do require IS an ACTIVE guild/cabal that communicates frequently in Voice AND text chat as if we sere having a social drink at the neighborhood hangout. I hope that your cabal expands and we as a team can build it so it is an active and fun community.

One of the nice things with TSW is their one server technology that brings all of us together world wide. cheers

StrangeFinger

Antall Innlegg : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Leffix Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:13 pm

--ACCEPTED--
Leffix
Leffix
Admin

Antall Innlegg : 46

https://omnia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down