Omnia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schizofreak + Vommit

2 posters

Go down

Schizofreak + Vommit Empty Schizofreak + Vommit

Post  Schizofreak Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Hi this is an application for me and my gf together in 1, im Schizofreak and she is Vommit

Nickname: Schizofreak
Vommit

Secret Society: Both Templar

Dimension: Both Daemon but if possible be pulled to the main dimension of Omnia (Grim)

Gaming style (PvE, PvP, RP): Pve and Pvp (never done real RP before so we dont know much about that)

Where are you from? Both are from the Netherlands

Age? Schizofreak - 34
Vommit - 25

Type of player (casual, hardcore etc.): Casual, we play quite alot but just not 24/7 hardcore

What role do you plan on playing (heal/tank/dps/): Schizofreak - Tank
Vommit - dps magic

Previous MMOs? This count for both of us haha: WoW, Aoc, Rift, GW, GW2, Asherons Call 2, Lotro, Warhammer Online and Aion. Played them all quite awhile to specialy wow for 8 years pfff haha

What days and hours are you able to play?: We try everyday and hour but sometimes we just cant cause of a newborn baby lol

Are you able to attend mumble (same av ventrilo/teamspeak)? (You don't need a mic as long as you are able to hear what's being said): yup we got mumble and mics no problem.

Are you interested in doing raids?: If we can then defenitly

Anything else you would like us to know? Not much just that we love to play tsw and would love to join your cabal after reading your post on the official forums, alot of posts there but yours felt perfect for us, I myself btw come from a long experienced tanking legacy of my own, I love to do dps but I always felt the need to tank and still do!

Hope to hear soon of you we are currently on Daemon but thats because we only knew 2 hours ago what cabals were and where to look so didnt knew about you on grim. But we did hear about being able to get pulled to other servers by others so thats ok then.

well cya soon we hope!

Schizofreak

Antall Innlegg : 1

Back to top Go down

Schizofreak + Vommit Empty Re: Schizofreak + Vommit

Post  Leffix Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:49 pm

--ACCEPTED--
Leffix
Leffix
Admin

Antall Innlegg : 46

https://omnia.forumotion.com